Thursday, December 02, 2004

end sem

Every semester, be it in Pilani or here in the Pilani of US, semester end has always been crazy for me. This sem, I have to wind up all work waaay before it is due. I am going home! Darn! No time to even get excited about the fact. It is going to be a good 1.5 yrs and I can't help but wonder how things would have changed. Even if it hasn't much, I am sure I would say that they have changed, just to make some ado about nothing :). With an exam tomorrow, course yet to be started, I have a long night ahead and a longer day. I should be able to get into shape pretty soon, and write more..India! here I come :)

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

going home after a long day (or semesters) is always a good feeling. I hope you did great this semester. Hope to keep seeing you on the blog once your home.