Monday, July 07, 2008

Idle Mind..

To me, if I don't talk much, it means I am not thinking much, I am not observing much, the world isn't speaking in its strange cryptic way to me or may be I am too preoccupied with mindless thoughts that I don't stop and listen to what the world around me has to say.
It has been that way for the past few months. I haven't been inspired enough. I haven't started new projects. I haven't found anything that piqued my interest enough to write about it. That being said, when I look at the problem inside out, it seems as though I have been too selfish and self consumed.
Well, today I have decided to get to the bottom of this problem. I am beginning to wonder if I am leading somebody else's life..may be that is why my true identity has nothing to say, coz it doesn't exist in my being anymore! Well, that is a darn scary thought and hurriedly I wish that it isn't true.
If it weren't this reality, which reality would I be happy living in? Again, I am drawing a blank.
May be my senses are just wide shut

No comments: