Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time Scarcity

It is past 3.00 am in the morning. I haven't slept a wink. I managed to clean up the kitchen a little, pack lunch and dinner for hub, lunch for myself, clean some of the l'll one's stuff, put away toys and dolls displayed and some other minor activities that I don't recall now. I still have more official work pending, the clothes are lying after laundry waiting to be folded and neatly arranged. I was told earlier today that an insect was found in some clothes. I need to look into what happened. Oh, I have a lamp to clean..this list seems endless.. There is something def wrong with the way I am using my time.. may be I am just loosing it and can't find it...

2 comments:

Anu Karthik said...

my fb status from a couple of days ago was the same "I'm losing it :)". I think it is all about prioritizing and only some of the top items will get done. It is frustrating when you have felt so in control until now.

Katina Bradley said...

I really like your blog. I just started my own, if you like it become a follower.
http://katinabradleylifemyway.blogspot.com/