Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long Due!

It is time to revive that burning desire to write. With the advent of Twitter, I seem to have so much to say, but limit to 140 letters. May be it is the perennial lack of time excuse or the ugly laziness excuse.
If I were to summarize my 2010 in one word: Eye opening. Over the last year, I realized how precious "NOW" is and how little I can do to influence it, if at all. I have started worrying less about things far out in the future (the long due earthquake in the SF Bay Area..said to be atleast 9.0..and yes, I do worry about it!). I have started setting small and enjoyable goals (these are ones that I would truly enjoy myself as a person and does not include loose 5lbs), do a little charity on the way, think about what I have and feel blessed, realize true love. May be this is what is called growing up. I have already seen some friends loose relationship, some gain, some change, some leave, some arrive. It is disheartening, elating, mesmerizing all at the same time. But it is life as it rolls down.
So, with my newly adopted attitude of doing something fun, I hope to come back more often here and write more than just 140.

No comments: