Tuesday, March 29, 2005

break:brakes to a fast life

I keep waiting, for a break. Something new, different and exciting to happen. When I see people around me, a few of them have these amazing experiences to talk about. Like this friend of mine, who recently met a theif, well, atleast was trying to, till the end of his blog. His brush with contradictions in life, that shook his assumption about his life in general. I don't seem to have any such experiences. Of course, not that I want to be running behind some theif at midnight. I have enough of other things that I am currently running behind, time, being one of the chief ones.
But, yeah, never met this person who has completely jolted me from head to toe at the first meeting, never done anything out of the world crazy(besides bungee jumping), never taken a wild risk, never spent like there is no tomorrow, never stopped and introspected. But secretly, I keep preparing myself for such situations. What would I say if I meet this person who completely stuns me at the first meeting? How would I convince myself and others to take that wild risk?How much would I spend if I knew there is no tomorrow?
You are right,buddy. We are taking too many things in life for granted. Stop, listen and dance.

No comments: