Thursday, September 08, 2005

never have preferances

as a traveller. I am always smitten by the travel bug (what were you expecting?). I realized recently that as a traveller, one needs to take a vagabond cloak with her. Like in "Le Chocolat", one needs to go where the north wind blows.

It dawned on me that by having preferences towards one city, I am missing out on seeing the beauty of another one. Those who know me, know how fanatic I am about mes favoris. Each place is like a clear pearl, fresh cup of coffee..needs to be enjoyed for its own classic beauty. It would do great injustice to compare cities. See the city, live the life of the dailies in the cities, walk the streets, sense the sights and sounds and don't think of your favorite one. No two cities are alike, they shouldn't and needn't be. What different experience would I enjoy, if they were? And so, well, I need to look around more..come back home after every trip with a different color of sensation in my head..Wonder how different I would be as I sink my feet into the sands of another city :).

I still can't help it ;). Et Finalement, J'ai trouve mon cite aux Etats-Unix..les petites rues, les grands boulevards, les bisous, le vent, le sens, les mains :). Tu sais bien que je parle de toi..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daily SearchCast, Sept. 8, 2005: Will Anti-Slapp Stop Traffic Power...
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file , listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and ... Googlewhacks Show More Signs That Google's Increased Its Index; Time To Drop The Hamburger Count Sponsored Search Links Accounted for 34% of Online Ad Impressions During One Week Period Japan's Mitsui Invests in Feedster The Wall Street Journal ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a changing your life site/blog. It pretty much covers changing your life related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Daily SearchCast, Sept. 8, 2005: Will Anti-Slapp Stop Traffic Power...
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file , listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and ... Googlewhacks Show More Signs That Google's Increased Its Index; Time To Drop The Hamburger Count Sponsored Search Links Accounted for 34% of Online Ad Impressions During One Week Period Japan's Mitsui Invests in Feedster The Wall Street Journal ...
Fabulous blog!
I have a website traffic site.
It pretty much covers how to get some website traffic .
If you have a few minutes come and check it out

Knruthya said...

I agree with you... TOTALLY. It's been quite sometime since I went places, may be I should start again. I miss the feeling.