Thursday, July 06, 2006

Seriously..Allez les Blues!

After reminding myself to write what I have been thinking, so many sights that I wanted to pen down during my lovely long wknd and host of other such things, I finally found the right spark..Allez Les Blues!
It is a week of absolute celebration in France. Two big reasons: 1. Football Finals 2. Ladies Single's Finals in Wimbledon.
It is definitely a great week for the French. If I was asked to choose one event where the French would win, I seriously don't know which one I would give preferance. On one hand, I have the football equipe (as in team), full spirited, a 'll old? of course, tons of experience, extremely skilled and talented, and of course very handsome(s). On the other hand we have Amelie, 12 long years to get to a chance for the Grand Slam, 7 years wait for Wimbledon finals, tons of effort and hard work and toil (gosh!I am getting tired just penning this down).
Well, in the end, I want the French to win and I know they would. They have the talent, plain and simple.
ps: Even if the Belgian wins in Wimbledon, she is yester french ;)

2 comments:

Badri said...

boo boo!
allez lez blues = Azzurri! Go Italianos!

Sriram said...

:(