Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Favorite Passtimess

One of my favorite things to do, while distracting myself from anything else I am doing, is to scrouge the net for travel deals. I keep checking on Lonely Planet, websites of big airline companies, check my luck on priceline, kayak, and the list goes on. I hear the calling from the far away lands, yet to be visited. I become painfully aware of those unvisited territories. I become humble after realizing my ignorance about those cultures yet to be experienced. I begin to yearn to tingle my taste buds with those unheard of spices. I get filled with the excitement of a whole new experience, look forward to the life changing voyage. I wish to get lost in translation, struggle with directions in strange languages, wish to be so tired of everything new, wish to be dying to get back home only to pack my bags and leave again.

No comments: