Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a dozen reasons to miss..

1. my petite cafe au lait
2. my long walks down the boulevards and the rues
3. my fresh croissant et espresso. freshly baked baguette and sometimes aromatic cheese
4. my fresh crisp french newspaper along with #3, the paper that I read pretending to understand it all. But it reality just pick words I know and glance thru'
5. my rushing thru' metros, picking the wrong direction sometimes and running back to get to the right one
6. my 3 hour lunch, more talking less eating. les fetes for no reason whatsoever
7. my half a day run/walk/trek thru' les forets
8. my impulsive indulgence at the patiesserie
9. les bavards in french
10. french radio/news in french
11. Friends from other parts of the world. proximite to london and milan at the same time
12. gazillion more things that cannot fit into one blogpost

1 comment:

Sugavan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.