Wednesday, October 27, 2004

beyond space and time

It makes me wonder what time would be a good time to write blogs. Should it be in the mornings when I can see how my day would pass by,or should it be later in the evening when I reflect on what happened during the day? Sometimes, I have had this sense of being able to affect the future..influence it in someway. Might sounds a little weird, but I think when I see the future happening, say like simulate it in my head..it usually works! Then I have this sense of Deja vu when the event actually happens..guess I have to stop here..I have some confusion over at my office.

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

As a general rule, you blog whenever one comes into your mind. Wether it's about the day ahead, the day before, or just random thoughts floating around. It can be your beliefs, your opinions, music you like, art or books you like, anything you wnat. That's why it's your blog. Kind neat eh? So lets' see what you decide to do with it.