Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Primera bloga

Ah oui! I am trying to blog again. This is my third attempt and hopefully, this spanish bird remains flying for sometime. Thanks to Rathish, I am trying my hand at writing again. I used to write a lot when I was younger(not that I am old and dying now!), I sensed freedom in writing..as I grew, I think I no longer wanted that degree of freedom. So, why am I back? To relive childhood maybe!
Blogging looks like an art to me..I wonder how different would have been the works of R.K.Laxman, Crichton, Ayn Ryan if they could blog..would they have blogged their plots away?. It seems sometimes really strange that I cannot pen down what I have been wanting to..as if there is this huge boulder between me and my keyboards. Well, I am off to a fresh start!
Hasta Pronto amigos!
(yeah, picking up spanish )
La Libre Oiseau

No comments: