Thursday, April 28, 2005

cluttered desk

and my boss...
all these days at work, I managed to finish the given task within the time alloted for it, get with my boss whenever I got done with a task and talk to him abt the next. Since a week now, I have this parapernalia of things sitting on my desk. Some of which don't actually need to be on my desk, some of which are my completed tasks and need to be moved to someone's desk, some of which I still don't know about. He stops by this morning and says: looks like you are working really hard, appreciate it.
huh?I am actually a little more free than usual :).
keep your desk cluttered, it shows people you are busy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very True. Keep your jacket and leave in the afternoon. Shows you are still working :).

Rathish said...

And the comments are finally on!! God, you missed out on so many of my wisecracks. I am sure you aren't regretting ;)

Howya doing?

Sachin Dev T said...

Appearances are deceptive huh ?
U seem to be very economical with ur words.Curt,to the point are we ?

Amrutha Ragavan said...

->Rathish: Anytime..anytime.

->Sachin:Well, not curt..concise?yeah :)