Saturday, August 26, 2006

in need of a Lawyer

How many times have you felt miserable after taking your hair cut? I am asking this to both men and women out there. Agreed, men out there really dont' bother too much about the new hair cut. If it had turned out to be their worst nightmare, they just wear a cap for couple of weeks with all their outfits. This continues till hair eventually grows back into its old self.
As for women, it is just not that simple. All we might need is just some trimming of the bangs. For the ignorant/innocent, bangs is the lock of hair that falls on face that looks very chic and is as uncomfortable to maintain.
Now the naive me went in for just this. Simple and straightforward. I showed her my old picture and some other similar ones from "her handbook". I explained to her how much to cut, when to stop. She reassured me and oh heavens, I fell for that!
First half of the time undert the stylist's scissors, I opened my eyes and tried to help her. I slowly realized that she either wasn't listening or had no clue what she was doing. All I could then do in the second half was just close my eyes to the horror. On opening my eyes, I looked in the mirror. Someone I once knew was looking back at me. There was absolutely nothing I could do about the situation. Stylist apologized and offer to better my "style"(?!!). I was only more terrified about going back there.
So, I walked out..strongly resolving never to walk back in again. The thing is, I need a lawyer..a lawyer who can fight for crimes committed against innocent women like me. I showed her pics, gave her all my complete requirements. If she couldn't do it, she should have jolly well declined the service. She nodded as though she clearly understood what needs to be done, as if she was confident about the style. Yet, she destroyed it all. At the end of it, the client/customer is the one who is totally helpless.
I will be spending the rest of my time under caps, head covers, bandanas, bobby pins, hair bands..and my struggle would all go unnoticed. the thing is, I need a lawyer..

1 comment:

Sagnik Nandy said...

ha ha! hair raising crime indeed! btw, is that why you are covering your head in ur orlut snap??