Tuesday, July 19, 2005

butter fingers!

Been dropping everything since morning. I realize the more I try to be careful, the more buttery my fingers get. I have always annoyed my roomies while trying to be quiet in the morning. I would carefully remove the coffee mug from the cupboard and thatz exactly when it would hit more mugs and all of them would fall on the microwave. The microwave would have had a plate sitting on top of it, carefully balanced and with the force of the mugs falling, this plate would tilt over and land crash on the floor while at the same time, the cereal bowl in the microwave would have completed its tenure and would be screaming. Then, I face the glare from my half asleep, half awake, 1.25 drowsy eyed roomies..This morning, something different, I dropped my power cord on my feet (ouch!), dropped the soap while showering, dropped the towel into the dustbin(!), dropped my hotel card while entering the elevator (a flat one as flat as it can get to make picking it up quite an experience), dropped my sun glasses. Thanking the heavens for reaching work safely, I head out for my breakfast, smiling and nodding g'morns, stylishly picked up cereals, filled my cup with granola..and clash, clatter, platter,sppillll..the entire cafeteria was staring at me..hehehee, wonder what more I am going to drop for today..it has just started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm

Indian King

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha ammu u simply rock dont worry im as bad as u in fact all the guys who sit a mile in my periphery in the class are sick and tired of picking up my pen and handing it back to me.. its like every class i drop it 5 times and if its not the pen then surely some other god forsaken thing..