Friday, July 08, 2005

whack!wake up!

Yeah! thatz how I feel about life right now. Last one week was a roller coaster..crests and troughs, low/high points that seem to last forever..one tight slap! (like they say in MTV :))..like a rude awakening from a slumber..just learning, growing, beginning to feel that I am an adult or atleast growing to be one, trying to be one. I smile to myself at times. Hard to blv that stories you hear about and feel sorry for actually could happen to you! Just learning, just learning..gotta move on, no matter how it seems. Still wondering if whatever is happening is a fabric of dream or a drape of reality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

onnum puriyala??enna solla vara..hehehe

Sriram said...

i see that you have blogrolled me. Thats good. Now next step is visit my blog often. Haha..
Whats that tight Slap you got ?? Or is it a tight slap on somebody and u r relating to it?? Explain...