Monday, July 18, 2005

guess what I found?

While digging through my old files in my flash drive, see what I found:

"and there is one last hope. One last time when I meet him, I will see in his eyes the truth. Was it hatred or simple love that was so much responsible for everything that happened. Was it ego or confusion that can be blamed for every pause in his words, every silence in my response. Was I reading too much or missing too much? Why can't I simply put my pen down and call him a friend, dust my hands and forget this relationship?"

I am trying to think why I wrote this, which song inspired me or was it someone?...for now, I am just smiling at it :).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..you know who the king is?

Ok..this is the Indian king..

Ram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ram said...

surprising how most things that seem to have mattered so much in the past look silly n ridiculous when looked back from the present...u r not alone!

Sriram said...

Senti, Love, Life and Philisophy again!!!
There are more beautiful things in this world yet to discovered. Sooner the better and better not to be too late!!!
Put in simple words, One should move on in life. Life's just too small to wory about the past. If anything, learn from the past and try not to make same mistake again. :-o)
Ok.. Gyaan unasked for. Thats me!!

Amrutha Ragavan said...

->Sriram: Thatz something I found while digging through my ol' files. But will sure remember your gyan discourse :). I guess once I start travelling, I'll have my travel tales to tell

Sriram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sriram said...

Didnt mean to offend or put u down. Everyone of us at some point of time go back in the past and try to live it the way we wanted to. Unfortunately we dont have the power to change history. Hence talking about the same thing will only put in u a loop. Now 2 months later, you may see this posting and go for a retro ride. May be you can write about your travel or current affairs instead of past afairs. Hope you are OK with Constrcutive criticism of your blog postings :-)