Tuesday, August 02, 2005

mum's the word

Since early last week, I have been talking..a lot! Now, people who know me assume that I am one by nature, but trust me, this time beats the h$%^ out of all other times I have been talkative. Thatz prolly why I never came in to talk here. Beyond one point, I get a feeling that people hear me, but aren't listening to me. Negotiating, talking, dealing with people..oh my goodness! has been extremely tiring and draining. Makes me wonder, how did people carry out negotiations for months!!! Are they serious? Usually, when I have a problem, I think of it for a week, at the max, then its just the solution implementation. My philosophy has been, if u can't find a solution in one week, your mind is not trained to find a solution for it! A perfect catch 22, a philosophers (for some strange reason, can't remember the right spelling)problem..how do we resolve when the problem itself is a recursive loop? Every solution I give seems to be shot down, trashed, punched holes into..not that I mind it, but when no other obvious solution comes up, I guess to land up with one, I might have to go ahead with my own..my way or the high way :).

One more thing has been worrying me, all my conversation has been so much over the cell phone that I would be surprised if it hasn't had an effect on my brain. The other day, I absent mindedly was playing with my ears and I suddenly realized that they hurt badly and were red! I fear if it is going to get heated and get stuck to my ear. Anyone heard long term effects of cell phone utilization on human brain?

Well, in all, I am going to be silent for sometime. But guess what? I have a long meeting this evening, and I guess the last thing that my boss wants is me silent..so Hear me for one last time: Not that I want to be talking but even if I want to remain silent, look, no one else around me wants me that way..don't blame me, I am a benevolent person :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..you have been mum certainly