Wednesday, November 03, 2004

blank pulses

Over the last few days, I have been having a writer's block. I open a nice blog and keep wondering what to write for the world to read for that day. It is all a process, thinking, observing and thinking after observing. May be even organizing all these thoughts to make a pattern and arrive at some conclusions.
I have some travelling to do during the upcoming days. As I await, I hope to see different colors, landscapes and moods. I would be meeting up with couple of my friends, after more than a year. I am going to be very aware of the changes I have undergone and also notice the differences they adopted.
still having a block..

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

Ah, but it wasn't a block. You found something to write after all. Sometimes it's just the thoughts running through your head. Sometimes stream fo consciousness can wrk.