Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tuesday mornings

I have venetian blinds on my windows. As I look out, I see the hustle bustle of life around me..shuttle buses going back and forth, people walking in all directions. Now, this is one thing I have been thinking about since this morning. Ever noticed how students are always walking in all possible directions on campus?I wondered, walking, where these people are headed to(rushing to)..where are they coming from?what are they running to?won't each one of them have a story of their own, a story to tell? The soft droplets of rain kissed me and my thots Good Morning.

Yesterday was a long,tiring and unsuccessful day. Does the day always continue in the mood it started with?I had a bad start, and throughout the day, I never completed any of my activities(the final straw being walking 30 mins to reach the gym and then realizing that I am missing my id!). Even after being extremely cautious, I managed to fill a form incorrectly..I was so glad when I finally hit the bed at around 3.00 am.

Come this morning, the sky is being washed by pearls of rain, this droplets that washed the sky come falling down to kiss me. I let them disturb my thots..smile was born on my lips. The soft droplets of rain kissed me and my thots Good Morning.

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

Most times the way we look at the world affects how our days go. When you start with a grey or dark outlook everything will conform to that view. Of course there can be changes, but it takes either something unexpected or self-realization to achieve that.

Enjoy the rain. I love sitting in a warm rain on the beach watchng it hit the water. I remember sitting and seeing lightning storm over the ocean, the way the light reflected off the surface of the sea. Sometimes I wish things would just slow down so I could go back to enjoying the simple stuff.