Thursday, January 20, 2005

check this baby out

Built me a double decker aircraft..THE Airbus A380..for the kid in me that gets excited about a double decker bus, this is sure a huge Wizard of Oz treat. The pictures pose amazing amount of room in the economy class itself, which I am greatly thrilled about. The relaxing lounge reminds me of the cafeteria area in the TGV Srinath, Krishna and myself took to belgium. Plush, luxurious and oppulent, I am just worried about one thing: can this thing really fly? I get queasy with take offs and landing in a single tier(if I can call so) airplanes, imagine sitting in the second floor of an aircraft!Angels and Demons, Dan Brown's book, talks about a X-33. Takes Robert Langdon an hour to fly to Geneva from Boston! Wonder if Airbus can come out with something like that..

No comments: