Friday, January 28, 2005

I have forgotten

I have forgotten your voice
the words that you speak,
the silence when u stop
and laughters that follow.

I have forgotten your smile
your face that brightens up
the eyes that sparkle too
and the glow from inside you

I cannot remember your hugs
I've forgotten how strong you are
I can't remember your songs
ones that I still smile about

Don't remember our lazy days
the silent readings under the sun
Can't hear the birds talk now
or no, I wish I couldn't do.

Don't remember the tranquil evenings
Your surprise dinners, the cuisine
your hand that gently brushes my hair
letting me sleep thru' your movie.

I am fine, I have moved on
A lie that I tell, I am fine
Like I said, I can't tell why
how I remember to forget you dear

ps: cannot remember where I picked up inspiration for this one :) . Guess it was a conversation that I heard this morning while riding the bus to school. I wish that girl peace.

No comments: